The high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer is designed for vessels over 10 metres (33 feet) in length, with the ability to run heavy-duty hydraulic drive pumps & linear rams, and also provides solenoid output.
The NAC-3 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your autopilot system. NAC-3 contains the control algorithms developed to helm a yacht across a broad range of weather conditions and sea-states, alongside the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-3 was designed for boats 10 metres (33 feet) or greater in length and is rated to operate high-current hydraulic drives, mechanical drive units, and solenoid valves with a current rating of 30 Amps continuous (50 Amps peak).
- B&G Reflex Sailing algorithms
- 12/24V input 30A continuous output (50A peak)
- 3A Clutch output
- NMEA 0183 Interface (1 input, 1 output)
- Solenoid output capable
- Rudder feedback options: NMEA2000 Rudder Feedback (RF25), Freq. Rudder -Feedback (RF300)
- Solenoid output capable for larger vessels
- Connection for NFU Remotes
- External Mode input, External open/close or pulse contact for SYSTEM SELECT
- External alarm output for buzzer/relay