The Precision-9 Compass supplies heading and rate-of-turn information to Simrad, B&G and Lowrance autopilot, radar and navigation systems. Based on reliable solid-state sensor technology, this compact compass offers easy installation aboard any vessel.
- Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), roll, and pitch output over NMEA 2000
- Heading and ROT calculated using sensor data from 9 axes of rotation and motion
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof. Best in class.
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000 connection