Simrad AP70 Control Unit
The Simrad AP70 and AP80 represent over 60 years of experience and development in the autosteering business. Simrad's heritage extends back to the world's first autopilot in 1951 (the AP1) and we now bring you the next generation in professional heading control systems that are guaranteed to provide you with the highest standards of reliability and functionality.
The AP70 and AP80 are cost effective, reliable and user-friendly heading control systems for all vessel types. Built with the latest electronics, software and networking components, these pilots are easy to install and easy to operate ensuring your vessel operations are smarter and more competitive.
- Crystal clear 5inch bonded color LCD
- Great graphical design based on the Simrad NSO/NSE/NSS
- IMO approved systems (you can build non-approved systems too)
- HCS approval (US coastguard, MED, CCS)
- HSC approval (US coastguard, MED, CCS)
- 2 systems using the same modules: design and build to your unique requirements
- CAN bus operated system
- Dedicated remotes (QS80, NF80, FU80, S35, S9, JS10, R3000X)
- User selectable level of complexity to allow the user to customise the parameters to suit their specific vessel type and load etc.
- Multiple AUTO modes
- Multiple NAV modes
- Multiple WORK profiles
- Interface to multiple steering systems including solenoids, pumps, analog interfaces, proportional systems. Can steer water jets, rudder, pods, stern drives, azimuth thruster, tunnel thrusters.
- Multiple thruster control
- Economy/Precision mode
- Piracy evasion feature (S-turn pattern)
- Redundancy built in (NAUT-AW class)
- Multiple IEC 61162-1,2 (NMEA0183) channels and NMEA2000
- Interface to central alarm unit (NAUT-OSV class)
- NMEA2000 cabling
- SimNet protocol for command and control
- IEC 61162-3 protocol for information
|Steering parameters are clearly viewed and easily adjusted.||AP80 in Track mode||Follow-up mode with rudder setting, course and other nav data clearly displayed.|